This is an exercise for shoulder and biceps strengthening.
- Place a barbell on the floor in front of you with the resided weights attached.
- With your knees bent and back straight grasp the bar with a wide overhand grip (palms facing downwards).
- Keep your chest steady and your arms perpendicular to your chest.
- Pull the bar as far up to your chest as you can.
- Hold for a moment than lower the bar in a controlled manner.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: shoulders
- Secondary: biceps
- Equipment: barbell