This is an exercise for back, shoulders and neck strengthening.
- Grasp a Barbell or Dumbbell and sit on a Ball with your feet firmly placed on the floor.
- Lower your body so your upper abs are the only part of your body supported on the Ball.
- Bring the Barbell or Dumbbell to your chest with your arms extend.
- In an arcing motion raise the Barbell or Dumbbell over and behind your head towards the floor.
- Return to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: shoulders
- Secondary: back, neck
- Equipment: dumbbell, exercise ball