This is an exercise for shoulder strengthening.
- Place the dumbbells at he head of the bench.
- Lie face down on a raised bench; raised enough for your arms to move freely beneath the bench.
- Place your toes on the floor in order to stabilize yourself.
- Grasp the dumbbells and with a 30 degree bend in your elbows, this is the starting position.
- Raise your arms to shoulder height, maintaining a controlled motion.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: shoulders
- Equipment: dumbbells, flat bench