This is an exercise to strengthen and stretch the rotator cuff muscles or shoulder muscles.
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Place a Swiss ball at chest height against a wall and with your left hand, roll the ball in small circles against the wall.
- Keep your arm fully extended with a slight bend in the elbow.
- Reverse the direction of the circles.
- Switch arms.
Maintain a good upright posture throughout this exercise.
Ensure the swiss ball is inflated enough to allow for smooth rhythmical circles.
- Type: compound
- Primary: shoulders
- Secondary: biceps, triceps
- Equipment: swiss ball