This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Lie on a decline bench with your head lower than your feet.
- Place your hands wider than shoulder width apart on the bar and lift it off the rack.
- Bring the bar over your chest and lower it till it is just above the lower portion of your chest, this is starting position.
- Extend your arms upward and raise the bar straight up.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the bar to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: barbell, decline bench