This is an exercise for chest and shoulder strengthening which mainly targets the rotator cuff muscles.
- Lie on a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor and your head at the end of the bench.
- Grasp a dumbbell and raise it over your chest.
- Keeping your elbows as straight as possible, lower the weight in an arc over your head and as low to the ground as possible with out any pain.
- Return to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: lats, shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: dumbbell, flat bench