This is similar to the standard Push Up except using an Exercise Ball forces you to engage the muscle of your core (Rectus Abdominis, Transverse Abdominis, and the Obliques).
- Place your feet and shins flat on an Exercise Ball.
- Place your arms in front of you at shoulder width apart, place your hands under your arms and press up from the ground until your arms are fully extended.
- Pause at the top for a moment and steady your balance.
- Slowly return to the starting position with your chest lowered towards the ground.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: body, exercise ball