This is an exercise for chest strengthening but also strengthens ones core, shoulders, biceps and triceps.
- Arrange the ball so that as you begin the exercise, one hand on the Bosu ball and the other on the floor.
- Place the ball flat side down on the floor.
- Kneel on the floor with your arms fully extended on the dome, and body straight.
- Keeping your abs drawn in and your body straight, lower your chest to the ball.
- Pause for a moment and then return to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: bicpes, core, shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: bosu ball