This is an exercise for chest sculpting and strengthening which is very similar to the incline fly’s.
- Lie on an incline bench set at a 45 degree angle with a dumbbell in each hand and your feet flat on the ground.
- Start with the dumbbells out to the sides of your chest, parallel to the floor as you would a regular Fly.
- Raise the dumbbells over your chest in and arc, at the top turn your pinky finger in so they are facing each other.
- Slowly return to starting position.
Ensure your hips and back remain in contact with the bench at all times throughout the exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders
- Equipment: dumbbells, incline bench