This exercises is for mainly chest strengthening but also strengthens your triceps and shoulders.
- Set and incline bench at a 45 degree angle.
- Start with the dumbbells at shoulder height, your arms wide and elbows pointing down to the floor.
- Raise your arms up over your chest bringing the dumbbells closer together as they meet over your chest.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: dumbbells, incline bench