This is an exercise for chest sculpting and strengthening.
- Lie on an incline bench set a 45 degree angle with a dumbbell in each hand and your feet firmly on the ground.
- Lift the dumbbells over your chest extending your arms fully and your palms facing each other.
- Keeping a slight bend in your elbows, lower the dumbbells towards the floor in and arc like motion.
- Slowly return to starting position.
Ensure your hips and back remain in contact with the bench throughout the exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders
- Equipment: dumbbells, incline bench