This exercise is an alternative to the Butterfly or Pec Deck, it defines the muscles of the chest.Place an incline bench set at a 45 degree angle between two cable towers.
- Place an incline bench set at a 45 degree angle between two cable towers.
- Grasp a pulley in each hand with your palms facing up.
- With a slight bend in your elbows, squeeze your chest and pull the cables in an arc so they meet together in the middle of your chest.
- Hold for a moment and then slowly lower your hands back to starting position at along the same arc.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: biceps, forearm, triceps
- Equipment: cable machine, incline bench