This is an advanced exercise for building and sculpting the chest as well as your triceps and shoulders.
- Lie on an incline bench which has been set to an incline of 45 degrees.
- Start with the dumbbells at shoulder height, your arms wide and elbows pointing down to the floor.
- Grasp the dumbbells with a grip so your palms face each other.
- Raise your arms up over your chest bringing the dumbbells closer together as they meet over your chest, as if you were clapping.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: dumbbells, incline bench