This is an exercise for chest, shoulder, lats and biceps strengthening.
- Lie flat on a bench with your head hanging slightly over the end and your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell with both hands, keep your elbows in throughout the exercise.
- Starting with your arms fully extended over your chest, slowly lower the dumbbell in an arc over your head and towards the floor.
- Pull the dumbbell back up to chest height in a slow controlled manner and return to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: lats, shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: dumbbell, flat bench