This is an exercise for chest and shoulder strengthening.
- Lie on a decline bench with your head lower than your body and your feet firmly on the ground.
- With dumbbells together above your shoulders and your arms straight out above you as your starting position.
- Keeping your arms straight and with a slight bend in your elbows lower the dumbbells down towards the floor in an arc, up until just above your shoulders.
- Return to the starting position in a slow controlled manner.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders
- Equipment: decline bench, dumbbells