This is an exercise for chest, shoulder and triceps strengthening.
- Grasp the dumbbells your hands and lie on a decline bench with your head lower than your feet.
- Raise the dumbbells above your chest, bringing your elbows close in, this is your starting position.
- Slowly and with control lower the dumbbells to either side of your lower chest.
- Raise the dumbbells back up to starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: decline bench, dumbbells