This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Lie on a decline bench with your head lower than your feet.
- Grasp the bar at a grip 3-6 inches wider than your shoulders.
- Raise the bar above your chest, keeping your elbows close in.
- Slowly and with control lower the bar straight to your lower chest.
- Raise the bar back up to starting position with the bar just above your chest.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: barbell, decline bench