This is an exercise for chest, biceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Secure an exercise to a post (or secure pole) and hold it in each hand.
- Step forward so the band has some tension, facing away from the post.
- Your arms at mid chest height and out to the side, palms facing forward this is your starting position.
- Bring your hands together in front of you.
- Hold this for a moment and then in a controlled motion return to starting position.
Keep your arms straight with a slight bend in your elbows throughout this exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: biceps, shoulders
- Equipment: exercise band