This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Stand in between the parallel bars.
- Grip the handles of the parallel bars and push yourself up to the starting position with straightened arms.
- With your elbows close to your body keep your hips straight, lower your body forward by bending your elbows so your chest is leading as you go down.
- Raise yourself back up to the starting position and repeat.
Ensure not to lock your elbows once you have raised yourself up.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: body, parallel bars