This is an exercise for chest, core, shoulders and triceps strengthening with the use of a Bosu ball.
- Place the Bosu ball flat side down on the floor.
- Kneel on the floor with your arms fully extended on the ball, and body straight.
- Keeping your abs drawn in and your body straight, by bending your elbows lower your chest to the ball.
- Pause for a moment and then return to starting position.
Ensure your elbows remain close to your body while lowering your chest to the ball.
Beginners may want to start on your knees with your feet off the ground so you are rocking into the Push Up.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: core, shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: bosu ball