This is an exercise for the chest.
- Lie on a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor, keep your back flat on the bench.
- Grasp the bar a little wider than shoulder width apart.
- Raise the barbell above your body and move it over the middle of your chest, this is your starting position.
- Lower the bar down so it just touches your chest.
- Raise the bar till your arms are fully extended and your elbows are locked.
- Return to starting position.
- Type: compound
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: triceps
- Equipment: barbell, bench