This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Grasp the dumbbells in each hand and lie on a flat bench with your feet firmly on the ground.
- Extend your arms up over your chest with your palms facing forwards.
- Press the dumbbells up over your chest till your arm are fully extended this is your starting position.
- Bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle so your upper arms are parallel with the floor.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells as low as comfortable along your chest.
- With a controlled motion return back to your starting position.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: dumbbells, flat bench