This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening.
- Lie on a flat bench and grasp a barbell using a medium grip (about 15” apart).
- Place the barbell on your upper thighs and lock your arms straight with a slight bend in your elbows.
- Draw your abs in and keeping your back flat on the bench, raise your arms up in an arc over and behind your head (as if you were performing a reverse pullover).
- Slowly return the barbell to the starting position on your thighs.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: chest
- Secondary: shoulders, triceps
- Equipment: barbell, flat bench