This is an exercise for lats, biceps and middle back strengthening.
- Sit at a cable pull down machine fitted with a wide bar.
- Grasp the bar with a wide overhand grip (palms facing forward) .
- With your abs drawn in and back straight pull the bar down to your upper chest.
- Pause for a moment and then return the bar to the starting position.
Ensure you maintain a straight back trough out this exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: lats
- Secondary: biceps, middle back
- Equipment: cable machine