This is an exercise for rear deltoid,shoulder, biceps and back strengthening.
- Set the bar to the lowest setting.
- Place your feet shoulder width apart with a slight bend in the knees.
- Bend at the waist while keeping your back straight and chest parallel to the floor.
- Grasp the bar slightly wider than your shoulders with an overhand grasp and your arms straight with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Raise the bar with a controlled motion to the lower part of your chest by bending and elevating your elbows.
- Hold for a moment and then lower to the starting position.
Ensure you back is straight and that you maintain a good posture throughout this exercise.
- Type: isolation
- Primary: rear deltoid
- Secondary: back, biceps, shoulders
- Equipment: smith machine